Enjoy breakfast in our unique bush kitchen placed under the towering Big Bend cliffs surrounded by the sounds of the early morning wetlands bird life.
- Kangaroo sausage
- Double smoked bacon
- Tomatoes flavoured with native pepper and samphire
- Mushroom with coolamon herbs
- Scrambled Egg with boobialla seasoning and ground saltbush
- Aussie Dukka toast with assorted jams
- Wattleseed pancakes with lemon myrtle butter
- Eucalypt flavoured billy tea or coffee.
Pre-bookings are recommended to secure your preferred date.
Location from the River:
229 marker with houseboat mooring right in front of the venue
Price: $35 pp